Evermore Flore Candle
A purple haze amid spring morning mist, floating florets stir at first light. A delicate union of lilac blossom and top notes of petitgrain over a curious base of clove, heliotrope and ylang ylang.
- Always burn your candle for at least 3 hours to allow the melt pool to reach all edges of the candle.
- Remember to remove the tip of the wick in between each burn, ensuring that it isn’t longer than 5mm.
- Avoid placing your candle in a draughty area whilst lit as this will cause it to burn quicker.
- Make sure you don’t burn your candle for longer than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Try to avoid blowing out your candle. Instead, invest in a candle snuffer to help reduce smoke.
- For more helpful information on how to look after your candles, take a look at our Burn Tips.
THE EVERMORE GUARENTEE
Proudly made in England, our products are crafted responsibly with locally-sourced ingredients and sustainable packaging. Inspired by an everlasting curiosity and respect for mother Earth, our scents are informed by the world that surrounds us, from the soil to the stars, the tides to the trees.
Each accord has been elegantly imagined using toxin-free perfumes and wildcrafted essential oils – a marriage of notes inspired by the seasons and the skies.THE EVERMORE STORY
This product has no reviews yet.